Tuesday, August 9, 2011

(WOMEN ONLY PLEASE) How do you think they will react?

Im a fairly attractive STRAIGHT black male. 19 yrs old, 5'8, 165lbs. So i go to this coffee shop early in the morning to grab my coffee and i usually wear these see through tights because they're so comfortable. Its just what i like to wear. The girls that work there usually take a nice look and just proceed with taking my order normally because they see me in them all the time. I can tell that they like to check me out because every time i turn around to leave i can see their reflection in the windows and they always stare at my backside. I dont wear any underwear under them so u can kind of see everything but they dont seem to mind because theyre always nice & friendly towards me. Do u think if i went to the bath room and walked out with no pants on, just my shirt they would get offended? They basically already see me naked with the tights on so do u think if i took them off it would make a difference?

No comments:

Post a Comment