Thursday, August 18, 2011

Please help me I have AWFUL allergies!!!?

Okay so yesterday my throat was KILLING me and i was congested really bad...zyrtec wasnt working too well, and claritin occasionally worked but not all the time. the doc perscribed me ALLEGRA D. Okay so i used allegra d twice now (yesterday and this morning) and ALL of today at school my nose was running like a faucet and i felt like S***. the skin between my lip and nose is even sore from all the tissues! seriously should i stop taking allegra because it isnt helping me and i am feeling worse every day...please tell me how to make my nose normal again. i don't care if it is stuffy, i just can't have it running all day like a faucet. (seriously, if i didn't blow my nose every 30 seconds, it would just keep dripping and coming out like a kitchen sink). i can't miss anymore school cuz of this, but it is practically torture for me...HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment