Saturday, August 13, 2011

Will my juvi record effect my security clearance for the airforce? im going in for security forces?

the charge was for criminal mischief i was 17 so it was in my juvi record, long story short the charge got dropped and it wasn't even that serious. when i enlisted to the air fore i never told my recruiter about the charge because i didn't want to look bad. im leaving to BMT november 10th im currently in the dep program which means im not yet an active duty airmen. i had a meeting with a security clearance lady who interviewed me about what happened with my past because as they were doing my security clearance the juvi record popped up so they had to interview me for that. i dont know how long a security clearance takes? will i be good to enter the air force or will i be discharged last minute? im already leaving november 10th? can someone please help me ?

No comments:

Post a Comment