Saturday, August 13, 2011

Is this fishy?

my boyfriend and i has a myspace account..so we been together for 2 yrz...ok w.e...so last time i asked him let me get ur apssword. he tol me no all the time so then all of a sudden about 2 weeks ago he gave me shis pword...so then yesterday i found out he gave me his apssword bcuz my ex boyfriend added a "close" friend of my boyfriend..his close frined is the girl i talked about int he other wuuestion...they close...they use to mess and shes likes him...so i found out he gave me his pword was bcuz my ex added her myspace account and my boyfrined asked her right away if she knows my ex boyfrined..in other words...my b/f thought i send my ex boyfriend to add her...which isnt tru...like he sounded very suspicious he said i gave u the powrd so u can kno that theres nothin goin on between us...like hes always tellin me this..and they always aprty togehter..idk it worries me and everytime me and my b/f argue i always say something about her and he gets really mad...is he cheating?

No comments:

Post a Comment