Saturday, August 13, 2011

Could this be love?

I have been acquainted with this man for about five years. He is a very nice man. I am a teacher and had his son in my cl about five years ago. At the moment we met there seemed to be a spark ignited between us and to this day, but nothing has come of it. Do you think he loves me or is interested in me? These are some signs he has shown. He has stared at me from crowded and uncrowded places. When we were in a supermarket together he immediately came up to me to talk to me. When his son had a program in my cl the students were to stay in their homerooms and the parents were to report to the auditorium. However, this man stayed in his son's homeroom. While there, he looked at me alot and when I looked his way he looked away. He also complimented me on my new haircut. When traveling in my car one way he was on his motorcycle going another way, but when he saw me he turned around and followed me. When I see him somewhere our eyes intentionally meet but nothing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment