Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Can love really overcome any obstical

Im 15 years old and Im in love with a young woman thats 16 and she also loves me.I've never been soo in love with another person.The problem is that she was smart enough to realize that we cant start something for now atleast becuase I live in Miami and she Lives in Havana,Cuba.She told me that she needs someone that is always be her side,and someone she can leen on from time to time.I told her I understood.I know she loves me dearly and I love her just as much,and she introduced me to her mom and dad,and we went parting to a night club and we were dancing very close the enitre time.And later we went to a park late at night.And we talked and i could tell in her eyes that she wants me and i want her,and she was touching a crusifix that I have around my neck.The next day I said good bye to her becuase she lives in Havana.But my love is soo deep for her that I travel 400 miles just to spend 5 hours with her.We went to some parks and we The Capitol of Havana,and we took pictures and we also went to a huge statue of Jesus Christ and we took some more photos.Then it was time to bring her back to her house and she asked if I wanted a kiss,and I told her "yea,why not",and we kissed,and I asked her why we couldnt be,and she said becuase of the distance that is seperating us.I was pretty heartbroken,and i asked her if there wasnt any future hopes between me and her and she said "I dont know,maybe here to 6 or 7 years we can start something other than being friends.But for now i'd like to just be friends",and she also said that she would love it if I wrote to her and called her once a month and that she would write back.,and we switched phone numbers and e-mail adresses.I asked her what about me moving to Cuba and she said no,and i saked why not,and she said becuase I want whats best for you.I said I understand and I told her that I love her and that I'll never forget her,and she said me too.So do you think we are ment to be???

No comments:

Post a Comment